Visia Complexion Analysis Fresno
Mystique Medical Spa Fresno offers Visia, an in-depth, computerized complexion analysis of your skin. With Visia Complexion Analysis you and your skin care consultant can develop a personalize skin care treatment program and regiment, as well as track the results.
Visia Complexion Analysis
Redefining the Vision of Skin Care.
Visia Complexion Analysis – See Computerized Results of the 8 Most Common Skin Care Problems.
With special imaging technology, our VISIA machine will digitally capture eight properties of your skin using standard, UV and cross polarized photography to analyze:
- Skin irregularities, which appear on the surface of the skin. Most are red or brown lesions like age spots, scars, freckles or blemishes. These irregularities can be improved with exfoliation to encourage skin cell turnover.
- Brown spots, which indicate melanin concentrations on or below the skin. These brown spots are hyperpigmentation due to sun damage or melasma.
- Wrinkles, which are creases, folds or furrows of the skin that increase over time and result from sun exposure, smoking or natural aging. Fine lines show as light green and deep wrinkles show as dark green lines.
- Skin texture, which measures the smoothness of your skin by identifying valleys and hills. Raised areas — including blackheads, dead skin and pimples — show in yellow while indentions like fine lines, pores and open follicles show in blue.
- Pores are the surface openings of sweat and oil gland ducts. VISIA distinguishes pores from spots based on their size. Clusters of pores may indicate that you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- UV spots, which are the result of overexposure to sunlight.
- Red areas/Vascular, which are broken or weak capillaries. This VISIA profile shows sub-surface vascular conditions like acne, rosacea or spider veins.
- Porphyrins, or a build-up of natural oil and bacteria, can lead to acne.
Spots are typically brown or red skin lesions including freckles, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation and vascular lesions.
Brown Spots are lesions on the skin such as hyper-pigmentation, freckles, lentigines and melasma.
Pores are circular surface openings of the sweat gland ducts.
Texture is primarily an analysis of skin smoothness.
Porphyrins are bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores and lead to acne.
UV Spots occur when melanin coagulates below the skin surface as a result of skin damage.
Red Areas represent a variety of conditions such as acne, inflammation, Rosacea or spider veins.
Wrinkles are furrows, folds or creases in the skin.
Skin Care Consultation
Your computerized, skin care analysis only takes a few minutes. You will receive immediate results as a percentile score for UV damage, pores, wrinkles, skin pigmentation and more. Once we have the results you can your skin care consultant can discuss the best course of action for your personal skin care rejuvenation based on your needs, expectations and budget. Learn more about complexion analysis.