Botox Before & After Photos
Actual patients. Results may vary.
Approved by the FDA, Botox Cosmetic provides real, noticeable results with no surgery and no recovery time. This proven, therapeutic treatment reduces wrinkles caused by years of squinting, laughing, frowning and other facial expressions. If facial lines make you appear tired, unapproachable, angry, or if you feel less confident about your appearance then Botox Cosmetic® may be right for you.
Botox Cosmetic® Treatment
Botox Cosmetic® procedures take 15 to 20 minutes and are safe and effective. Botox Cosmetic® is injected by a trained professional into the muscles that are causing the wrinkles to form and temporarily reduces muscle activity. The results are improved frown lines, fewer wrinkles, and smoother younger-looking skin.
What areas can I treat with Botox?
- Glabella (11’s between eyebrows)
- Crows feet (Around the eyes)
- Chin (Orange Peel Texture)
- Nose (Bunny nose)
- D.A.O (downturned smile)
- Neck (For very fine lines)
- Masseter Muscle (Jaw for clenching)
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Underarm Sweating)
How Long Does Botox® Last?
Botox Cosmetic® Treatments generally last for three months, but individual results will vary. This time frame will also depend on the area being treated.
Post Treatment Instructions:
- Do not lay down for 4 hours after treatment.
- Do not work out or exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
- Refrain from touching the treated area as much as possible.
- If applying skincare, do not apply pressure to the treated area as this can move the product under the skin.
What to Expect After Treatment?
- Tenderness at the injection site.
- Some experience Minimal/ mild bruising.
- Some may experience a mild headache after treatment, this should go away within a few hours. If you experience a prolonged headache, please reach out to our office.
- “ Bumps” immediately after treatment which will disappear within 15min – 1 hour.
- There is no downtime with Botox Cosmetic®. Some patients may experience mild or brief discomfort during the treatment, but you can immediately return to normal activities.
When Should I Start Getting Botox?
One of our favorite things about this treatment is that it can be used in many different areas of concern. While there isn’t a specific age to start receiving regular treatments, our team definitely recommends a preventative approach. Nobody likes their wrinkles, and early intervention with Botox can help to minimize and prolong those wrinkles from forming for as long as possible. If you are already experiencing those fine lines and wrinkles, it’s never too late to start your treatments today!
Trained & Experienced Professionals
The Mystique Medical staff are trained professionals who have received extensive training and ongoing education for Botox Cosmetic® injections. For a customized consultation, contact us or call 559-447-LASER (5273).